Friday, July 12, 2013

Nope...Definitely can't take heat well anymore!! ; (

Well, after being super pumped up about the Hunter Hayes concert in Fargo, the night did not end quite as well as I was hoping! : (  We got there plenty early and got a great spot close to the stage, but after standing up there for awhile, we soon decided that it was too hot to stand up there for another 2 hours until the concert began.  It was about 93 degrees outside and unbelievably humid. The fair managers made an announcement and said that due to the body heat of all the people being crammed up close to the stage, it was more like 103 degrees!  Too warm, so we went to get some big lemonades and went to cool off in the grandstand.  The plan was to come back out right before Hunter Hayes came out---so we did!  After the opening band concluded, we worked our way back up through the crowd and got a great spot for the concert.  Well, about 5 minutes before the concert was about to begin, I started feeling REALLY weird.  I tired to ignore it, because you know me...country concerts...I'm all gong ho about getting as close as possible and enjoying every minute of the performances....well, a few minutes later, I knew we had to get out of there...everything started getting darker...I was basically blacking out and I needed water ASAP!!!!  I told Mike and he lead me out of the sea of people and we got some water.  After drinking a bottle of water, I felt completely fine.  Mike wanted to leave that instance, but yes, I'm stubborn and I at least wanted to see a glimpse of Hunter Hayes and wanted to hear him sing one of my favorite songs ("Wanted") since we were there.  We walked back up to the fence--which was like a billion feet away from the stage : ( --and stood and watched for awhile.  After hearing the songs I wanted to hear, we left early.  That about killed me!! I was so disappointed, but what do you do?!  


Prior to the Hunter Hayes concert--I told Mike to at least try look enthused...he's not a big fan of country concerts or outdoors or standing for long periods of time waiting for someone to sing....BUT you know, I told him to do it "for the baby"!  LOL!!  : )


So in conclusion....pregnancy symptom...well, I think so...I guess I can't take heat as well as I used to?!  I seriously used to be able to be out in the sun from sun up until sun down and not even flinch, but apparently that is no longer the case!  : (


No comments:

Post a Comment