Friday, July 5, 2013

Buying for Baby...Already!!

Today Jen, Linda, Missy, Madalyn, and I went into Fergus to have lunch with Mike.  After lunch we did a little shopping.  We naturally had to browse through the baby stuff a little!  Well, while doing that, there it was...a Winnie the Pooh crib bumper set...on clearance!  

A little background knowledge:  
1.  Mike and I have already discussed and surprisingly agreed that we would like a Winnie the Pooh nursery!  
2.  I have a hard time passing up a good sale!! 

Therefore, I REALLY wanted to get this bumper set!  It had to be meant to be, right?!?  Only one left there waiting for me to buy it?!  We looked if there was the matching crib set in the store.  There wasn't.  I looked online and they had it on there...also for a reduced price...that sold me!  I would buy it!!  Yes, I know it's early and there will be baby showers and all that good stuff, but c'mon...!  : )

Also when browsing through the baby aisles, I found this:

Yes, it's true, I don't even know the exact due date of our baby yet, BUT according to my calculations, I'm thinking early March.  What a coincidence--St. Patrick's Day is March 17--the baby will probably be born by then and it will obviously be his or her first St. Patrick's Day!!  If not, well, this cute onsie was only $1, so not a big loss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment