Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Continuing to Spread the News

Well, a couple more people know...

Today I had a union meeting at school.  I was hoping to tell a few of my school friends, but the meeting was quick and people peeled out of there rather quickly, but I did tell the news to Jolene!  I also stopped in the office to talk to Deb--our payroll person, because I found out my sick leave time was all messed up!  They messed up when transferring my sick leave time from year 2 to year 3--therefore I was short 22.5 days!  Normally I VERY rarely call in sick, so it's not a big deal, but THIS year, I will need everyone one of those days if I want to have paid maternity leave!  We got that all figured out and if this baby comes when I think it might, I should have just about enough paid sick time to get me to the end of the school year! 

Tonight we went out to eat with Dad, Dorothy, and Darrell at Waters Edge in Starbuck, so now my uncle and auntie know the news!  They were excited! 

A picture with my aunt and uncle (Dorothy and Darrell) and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment