Well, today I continued on my cleaning streak--I was cleaning out old purses and found tons of pennies! Since I didn't feel like weighing down my purse any more than it already is (FYI--I have a heavy purse!!), a thought came to me...boy, I wish Maggie and Madalyn were here...I could really load their piggy banks down with pennies!! Then, another thought came to me...wait a second...the baby is going to need a piggy bank...then another thought...we don't have a piggy bank...I would really like to run into Fergus and buy one...continuing thoughts...nah, that is the pregnant crazy lady inside my head talking...I don't want to go into Fergus! To sum up the stream of thoughts going through my head, I found a container and made a little sign and put all my extra pennies inside of it. Then I put it in the baby's room! Looks like baby's college fund has started!! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment