Sunday, August 31, 2014

25 Weeks Old

25 Weeks Old

August 25-31



This was the last week of summer with my baby!! Sad. 

Monday was Riley's very first few hours with a non-family daycare person! I dropped off the pack and play, carseat, and a few other items that Riley will use when he regularly spends days there.  He spent three hours with Amanda and Bethany while I went to a training in Barrett! I cried on the way to Barrett. I know he is in GREAT hands and will be very well taken care of, BUT it's still leaving my baby...my heart...and driving the opposite direction. It makes me so sad.  I actually got out of the training early and hurried back to pick up my little guy!  Amanda said he did very well!  
Riley's first day with Amanda and Bethany

Playing with Bethany for the 1st time
Monday night Riley and Mommy went to Hoffman to watch Maggie do her cheer leading routine!



Tuesday was the first day in over a week that we could stay home and not go anywhere!!! Riley and I both stayed in our jammies and cuddled and relaxed most of the day! 

Wednesday I went to school for the afternoon and Riley stayed with Auntie Jen. It's been pretty tiring getting my classroom set up for the school year, but I almost have it the way I need it!  
Thursday Daddy took a vacation day. At night we went to Kensington so I could do some more work at school in preparation for the first day of school.
Friday Riley and I went to visit Great Grandma Baba and Grandpa Dave. 
Sunday we drove into Fergus to buy new convertible car seats for our vehicles. Target had a good sale on seats, so we figured it would be a good time to upgrade.  Riley looks so grown up in his bigger seat.I will miss the infant carrier part of our old carseat!  

I believe a new tooth will be appearing soon. I was actually a bit worried that an ear infection was setting in, because Riley was slightly congested, coughing, and tugging at his ear a bit, but after looking in his mouth, it looks as if a tooth could be coming out soon, so hopefully that is the culprit and hopefully the symptoms disappear before beginning daycare next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment