21 Weeks Old
July 28-August 3
Monday was productive day. Riley took a long morning nap, which allowed Mommy to get some work done after the busy weekend of camping. In the afternoon, Riley and Mommy went for a nice, long walk. It is so odd, because sometimes Riley absolutely loves the walks and other times, he gets fussy and wants to be held. Those walks aren't too fun for Mommy, but we manage. I swear I'll have arms of steal after carrying my solid, little guy around everyday!
Tuesday was a very hectic day. We woke up to Peaches being sick. We had to rush to the vet's office right away. I dropped Riley off with Grandpa Dave so I wouldn't have to wait with Riley in the vet's office. The vet wasn't exactly sure what the problem was but she gave Peaches some pills to hopefully help. Towards the end of the week, Peaches seemed to be feeling better.
Tuesday night Riley and Mommy drove back into Alex to visit Great Grandma Baba! She has been feeling kinda sad lately and a visit from Riley ALWAYS makes her feel so much better!
Tuesday night Riley and Mommy drove back into Alex to visit Great Grandma Baba! She has been feeling kinda sad lately and a visit from Riley ALWAYS makes her feel so much better!
This week I brought Riley's Jumperoo upstairs! I had put him in it for a few minutes downstairs, but he never could touch the ground, so it was less than enjoyable. Now he CAN touch the ground and jumps up a storm!! He jumps and giggles and it melts Mommy's heart! Too cute!
Wednesday Riley got to stay with Great Auntie Oath all day. Mommy had to go to a workshop for school in Fergus, so Oath came to our house to watch Riley. Tracey also came for a visit. I hated being away from Riley all day, but I knew he was in good hands. I know I need to get used to being at work and leaving him daily, but it will be so hard on me! ; (
Thursday Riley had a bath. He continues to not mind his baths...in fact, I think he kinda likes them. At least he likes trying to suck on his toe in the bath tub. That always makes Mommy laugh. He chews on basically anything he can get his mouth to--his fingers and toes, my shoulder, my chin, his stroller...ANYTHING! I can tell that he will be getting a tooth on the top of his mouth soon. It is so blue and swollen up there. I hope it isn't hurting him too badly.
![]() |
| Two Teeth |
Friday marked the beginning of Flekefest--the start of two, busy-hectic days. Friday I brought Riley to Kensington to stay with Uncle Kyle and Auntie Jen while Mommy and Daddy went to Tripwire. He enjoyed his time there and I think he enjoyed keeping Uncle and Auntie up...we got a text around 12:30 a.m--it was a text of Riley wide awake with a huge smile on his face!!
![]() |
| "I'm not tired!" |
| Flekefest Parade |




No comments:
Post a Comment