Saturday, August 10, 2013

Surprises


This week I got three "baby surprises" from friends and family!  

Thursday I was back in my classroom for the first time getting geared back up for back-to-school.  When I went in to visit Breanna, she gave me a present!  It was the "Cherish:  Awaiting a Miracle" Willow Tree figurine!  It was so thoughtful!  I am SO lucky to work with such a GREAT friend! 



Then the next day--Friday--Nancy, Brian, and Charles came over!  They were at the Disney store and got us a Winnie the Pooh figurine set!  She said she just couldn't resist and thought it would be a good addition to our upcoming nursery!  How sweet!  I have a pretty wonderful best friend!! : )




Finally, Saturday we went out to eat with Mike's mom and dad.  "Grandma Wetterling" slid a bag over to me that had a cute little pair of infant pjs and a pack of bibs!  Adorable!


All of these things just totally brightened my day!  I am SO thankful for my family and friends!  They are ALL so wonderful and so supportive!  Of course pregnancy is a miracle and special and all sorts of wonderful, but I must say that some days (especially that 8th-9th week for me) were kinda tough and tiring and emotional and they make 9 months seem like a VERY long time.  Anyhow, like I said, so thankful for the supportive people who make even those icky days seem not so bad! : )

Also, I ordered the Winnie the Pooh border for the nursery and that came in!




As much as I want to start painting and decorating, I think I'm going to wait until October when we find out if the baby is a girl or boy!  I think that might change the paint scheme a little--either yellow and blue for a girl or green and blue for a boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment