Monday, August 5, 2013

A Little Shopping : )

Well, today we had to make a trip to the Cities for Mike's yearly sleep disorder check-up. The appointment was only about 30 minutes, so afterward Mike agreed to do a little shopping!

Our first stop was Mall of America! I really wanted to stop at the Disney store--I had been looking for stuffed Pooh animals for the upcoming nursery, but was having trouble finding them. The Disney store solved my problem and Baby got his or her first stuffed animals!! Aren't they adorable?!?!!


Next stop was Maple Grove Babies R Us. I browsed through the aisles, but didn't buy anything. 


I almost bought these cute Pooh wall hangings, but I resisted! 


Again, I did NO clothes shopping! I kinda wanted to stop at a couple maternity clothing shops, but Mike was getting pretty restless, so I didn't push it too much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment