Thursday, August 22, 2013

12 Weeks + Back to School Craziness

At 12 Weeks Baby:

  • is the size of a plum 
  • has most of the critical systems fully formed!
  • is about to enter the growth and maturation stage, in which her organs and tissues will grow and develop rapidly.
  • is developing reflexes -- if you poke her body, baby will likely move.
  • is opening and closing fingers and curling toes, too.
  • has a brain that is developing fast!

Week 12 Week in Review:

Well, workshop week is just about over!  Wow!  It has been a tiring week!  I don't think Baby was quite prepared for Momma's hectic teacher mode...but we made it!!  My classroom is (about) ready and I'm ready to see some firsties walk through my door!  Now basically everyone at school knows about the Baby.  During our District in-service we had to talk about our most memorable summer memory...well, that was an easy way to break the news to anyone who hadn't already heard the news personally from me.

Tonight I get to meet my 15 new kidos that will keep me busy until my own kido arrives in March!  I'm excited!  As tiring as it is setting up a classroom and preparing for a new school year...I still love it SO SO much and am looking forward to my new group of 1st graders! I also feel so lucky to work at WCA!  There has been a BIG turn over of staff this year, but I really enjoy the people I work with and the new people seem nice as well!  So, I'm happy workshop week has arrived and back to school is just around the corner; however, I'm also looking forward to sleeping in A LOT this weekend and looking forward to one more week of summer vacation next week!!!  I plan to rest up and relax while I can, because the next 7 months is sure to be a wild ride!!

Ready for Open House Night at School : )
We had a good time Sunday--the long awaited Vikings/49ers game!  I can't wait to buy Baby a little Vikings outfit, so he/she can join in the fun!

It was a night of rivalry!

Aunty Missy and Mommy will have to teach Baby right from wrong regarding football! : )



No comments:

Post a Comment