Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Back to Work I Go! : )

 Well, I survived my first day back to work for the school year!  I'm definitely tired, but it was a fun day!  It was a very LONG and very BUSY day back in the world of 1st grade, but definitely a GOOD one!! This afternoon I had one little guy say that today was the best day of his life!! Another little girl begged me to come home with her because she was going to miss me too much until morning! ; ) With comments like that, how can't I LOVE my job?!?! : )  I also told the kidos about the baby coming in March.  I think one of my students thinks my baby is going to be our class pet or something! I was telling the kids that I am going to have a baby in March...one student replied, "Do we get to keep it?" LOL!!! Another asked if she can name it!! Ha ha ha ha!

My new class! : )



No comments:

Post a Comment