- is the size of a coconut: about 17.2 to 18.7 inches. From here on out, he won't get much longer, but he's plumping up. He's now about 4.2 to 5.8 pounds, and he'll put on a pound or more of baby fat before birth.
- Now, his hearing is fully developed, and he responds best to high-pitched noises.
- If it's a boy, his testes have probably fully descended
| 2/1/14 35 Weeks |
Week 35 Update:
This week I spent continuing to recover after my bad cold. We ended up with another short week due to the cold and blowing snow. I really think the rest I got during these days helped me feel better.
This week I also found out who my long term sub will be when I go on maternity leave! Her name is Heidi Olson and she is currently doing some para work in Barrett. I was going to meet her after our grade level meeting, but she had already left the high school. Sara said she would try line something up next week! I can't wait to meet her.
The most definite highlight of this week was that I had my second baby shower on Saturday February 1! This was also the day that marked ONE MONTH UNTIL BABY'S DUE DATE!! Jen and Missy planned this shower and it was at the Kensington Community Center. It was SO much fun! I got to see many friends and family members and they were all there to help celebrate Baby Wetterling. I got amazing things--to name a few: a swing, pack and play, bouncy seat, walker, lots of clothes, and baby toys!
Sunday I spent looking at all the new amazing things! We also went out to eat with Mike and Melissa.



No comments:
Post a Comment