Monday, May 12, 2014

8 Weeks Old

8 Weeks Old

April 28-May 4



Riley continues to grow and amaze us more each day!  Tuesday night into Wednesday, Riley slept the night!! We went to bed around 11 and he slept until 6! After getting fed and changed, he actually slept for 2 more hours! It was great! 

Riley helped Mommy do laundry early in the week!



Riley also continues to smile more and more.  Each smile melts my heart!!  
Mike stayed home from work on Wednesday, because he was sick! All the long hours finally caught up to him! It was nice having him home, but definitely wish he was home and not sick. I was pretty nervous to have Riley around him! The last thing I want is a sick baby! 

Thursday we went to grandpa Dave's house. Riley spent time with grandpa while I went through some of mom's clothing. For supper we went into Alex. We picked up Baba and went to Dairy Queen. She was thrilled to see Riley again!



Friday we went to Fergus to have lunch with Mike before he went in his road trip. After lunch Riley and I went to a few garage sales! I got Riley a bunch of adorable clothes!!! Friday night Tracey came over to spend the night! 
Saturday Riley, Tracey, and I went I to Alex to scope out Big k! We decided that there was enough left to come back on Sunday--closing day!! Oath agreed to come watch Riley on Sunday! She said he did a great job and didn't fuss much. Tracey and I got GREAT deals!! I got Riley several things that he can use when he's older.


Other things from this week--Riley has started sucking on his hands a lot!  He still doesn't like the pacifier, but her REALLY likes his hands!  

Riley and I also started reading books every morning. He is pretty content when I read to him! 





No comments:

Post a Comment