Sunday, August 2, 2015

49 Weeks Old/11 Months Old

49 Weeks Old/11 Months Old

February 8-15

This week Stacey was on vacation, so Riley stayed home with Grandpa Dave on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, Oath on Tuesday, and Daddy on Thursday. It was really nice to have Riley at home and not worrying about drop off or pick up times. Tuesday school was two hours late, so I got a little extra time with him. A few mornings I left Riley sleep and I went to work early. It was nice to get to school early for a change, but it hurt my heart to leave without saying goodbye to my sweet boy! 

Friday was roller skating night in hoffman. Riley got to watch all the kids and his cousins skate.  

Saturday was Valentine's Day! Riley got dressed up all cute in his pink vest and tie. We opened presents at home, then went out to eat at Tennessee roadhouse. 
Sunday was a special day---we went to get Riley's one year pictures taken with Amanda Becker. I can't wait to see them. He wore one of his plaid shirts and jeans, his red Mickey shirt, and his cake smash outfit. He did a number on that cake. He started off pretty uncertain but by the end he was digging right in! He sure hated the party hat though! He cried and cried every time that went on his head! 

No comments:

Post a Comment