Sunday, November 9, 2014

35 Weeks Old/8 Months Old

35 Weeks Old/8 Months old

November 3-9

Monday was the end of the quarter, so no school!!!! It was great to spend the day home with Riley!   I wish I could spend every day home with him. It is SO great to just play and cuddle with him all day long.  



Saturday Riley turned 8 months old!  

Riley hasn't become a mobile crawler yet, but he is getting very close and spending more time on his tummy. 

We had daddies birthday party on Saturday. Missy asked Riley to be her ring bearer! Mommy, daddy, and Riley will all be in the wedding on April 25! 

Saturday night Riley was very constipated and did not sleep well.  I believe his body is having a hard time adjusting to some of the new new solids.  Finally, Sunday morning he filled his diaper and felt better.  I feel so awful when he is hurting.

No comments:

Post a Comment